Australia Visa For Indians 2023: Fees and Processing Time – Atlys
Mời các bạn xem danh sách tổng hợp Australia tourist visa indian passport hot nhất hiện nay được bình chọn bởi người dùng
Are you planning to travel to Australia but don’t know where to start? Don’t worry.
In this blog, I’ll talk about how you can apply for an Australia visa and get to experience it. So let’s get straight to it.
Type of visa required: Australia Tourist Visa.
Australia visa fees: AUD 150 or approx. INR 8000 for each applicant.
Australia visa processing time: A minimum of 48 hours to 37 days.
Australia visa validity: 12 months.
Easiest and fastest way to apply: Atlys.
Yes. Indians need to get an Australia visa when visiting Australia. If you’re going to visit family or friends, be a tourist, for a cruise, or for purposes other than business or medical treatment.
You can use Atlys for your next Australia Visa application.
Applying for an Australia Visa for Indians can be quite difficult and time-consuming.
So, to save frustration and time, apply for your visa online using Atlys!
With Atlys, you can complete your visa application in less than 10 minutes from the comfort of your cozy couch. Also, get free visa photo tools for easier visa application!
Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself!
Don’t know much about the Australian tourist visa for Indians? Worry not. In this section, I will answer all the questions you might have about this visa type:
What Is The Australia Tourist Visa From India?
Indian nationals must apply for an Australia tourist visa from India before their trip. The Australia visa is referred to as the ‘Tourist Stream Applying Outside Australia’ or the ‘Visitor Visa (subclass 600)’.
The Australia visa from India has a lot of things you can do with it when you’re visiting the country. You can:
- Visit family or friends.
- Be a tourist.
- You can train or study with an Australia tourist visa from India for up to 3 months.
- You can’t seek employment or work with an Australia tourist visa.
What Are The Australia Visa Types For Indians?
There are several Australia visa for Indians that you can apply for when you want to visit Australia. It depends on your purpose for traveling.
The Australia visa for Indians, you can apply for are as follows:
- Australian Visitor Visa subclass 600: A short-term visit to Australia is designed exclusively for individuals who want to visit Australia only for a short period of time for business or tourism purposes. This type of visa is issued for 3 months, 2 months, or a maximum of 12 months.
- Transit subclass 771: This visa allows you to transit through Australia for a period not exceeding 72 hours.
- Student visa subclass 500: This visa allows Indian students to stay and study at registered institutions of higher education in Australia for the duration of their course.
- Australia Work Visa For Indians: This visa allows you to live and work in Australia for the duration of the visa validity period. This visa can be renewed and can be converted to long-term residency.
- Family And Partner Visas: These visas allow you to sponsor your spouse, children, or dependent family members to Australia.
- Permanent Resident Visa: This visa allows eligible Indian nationals to live in the country indefinitely or for the long term. This visa allows you to sponsor your family members to Australia.
There are several other visa types that you can apply for, and find more information on the Australian Gov Webiste.
You can easily apply for an Australia tourist visa from India using Atlys. With this Australian visa, you can use it for tourist or business purposes.
How Much Does The Australian Tourist Visa Cost (visa fees)?
The tourist visa fees for Australia from India are AUD 150 or approx. INR 8000 for each applicant. There might be other costs, such as:
- Health checks
- Police certificates
What Is The Australia Tourist Visa Processing Time For Indians?
The Australian tourist visa processing time from India is a minimum of 48 hours to 37 days.
- 25 % of applicants, it takes less than 1 day
- 50 % of applicants, it takes 6 days
- 75 % of applicants, it takes 26 days
- 90% of applicants, it takes 37 days
Due to covid-19, the Australian tourist visa from India processing time has been affected, and applications take longer.
Remember you can use Atlys and reduce your Australia visa processing time.
How Long Can I Stay In Australia With The Australia Tourist Visa For Indians?
You can stay up to 12 months. The Australia visa from India is a temporary visa, so you can stay for the period or travel dates specified on your visa letter. The Australian officials are the ones who will determine how long you can stay.
The Australia visa from India comes with two types of entry. You can get single entry and multiple entry visas. You can leave and enter Australia multiple times with a multiple-entry visa if it’s still valid.
Please note that Australian officials might not give you the length of stay that you want.
Can An Indian National Extend Their Stay With An Australian Tourist Visa For Indians?
No. Unfortunately, you can’t stay in Australia longer by extending the Australia tourist visa.
So what happens if you want to stay longer than the tourist visa for Australia allows?
You have to apply for another visa in Australia. You can apply for a new visa if no condition prevents further stay, such as condition 8503-No further stay.
Checking the eligibility for the Australia tourist visa for Indians can be a tiresome process. For a more streamlined process, I highly recommend using Atlys.
Once you’ve checked your eligibility, you can proceed with your Australia tourist visa application. You must meet the following:
- Be a genuine visitor: To be a genuine visitor means you must only intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the length of your stay. You must obey any conditions and stay attached to your visa.
- Have sufficient funds: You need sufficient funds. This means you must have enough money to support yourself in Australia. You need to have at least AUD 1000 to 15000 ( approximately INR 51 206).
- Meet the health requirements: Most visa applications must meet minimum health standards before granting a visa. Temporary visa applicants might need to have health examinations.
- Be a good character: It means you must pass the character test and remain of good character. You must meet the character requirement when applying for an Australian visa.
Now you know the basics about the Australia tourist visa, here are the requirements you’ll need when applying for your visa:
What Are The Visa Requirements For Australia Tourist Visa For Indians
When applying for your Australia visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Valid passport. Your original passport must have at least 6 months from the travel date.
- Visa Application Form.
- Two passport-size Photos. 35 X 45mm with white background. You should use the Atlys photo tool for the perfect visa photo. for a perfect visa photo.
- A cover letter. It must show your passport details, travel details, and sponsor family (If applicable).
- Pan Card.
- Proof of funds such as bank statements, employment proof, and pay slips.
- Income Tax Returns.
- Hotel bookings or accommodation.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Marriage Certificate, if applicable.
Keep in mind that without the correct documents, you won’t be able to apply for your Australia Tourist visa successfully. To facilitate the document collection process.
Be mindful that a small mistake on your visa application could lead to a delayed Australian visa processing time; or a denied visa. So, always double-check that the information you provide aligns with that on your passport. Then, if you are still in doubt, use Atlys to apply for your Australia Tourist visa, as Atlys simplifies the document collection process.
What Are The Identity Documents For Australia Tourist Visa For Indians
You can submit the following identity documents for your visa application:
- For passport holders, a valid passport with pages showing your photo, personal details, passport issue dates, and expiry dates.
- A national identity card, such as an Aadhar card.
What Are The Genuine Visitor Documents For Australia Tourist Visa For Indians
As an Australian tourist visa Indian applicant, you must prove that you only visit Australia on a temporary visa. To prove that you’re a genuine visitor, you need the following:
- Proof you have enough money to support yourself in Australia. Such as bank statements for 3 months, pay slips, income tax, etc.
- Sponsored family visitors an invitation letter. A letter from your family or relative inviting you to visit. The letter could state your relationship, the purpose of your visa, and the length of your stay.
- The travel Itinerary will show your plans while you are in Australia.
- Proof to show that you have reasons to go back home. Such as a letter from your employer, proof that you have a house in India, proof that you can go home, and proof that you study at a school in India.
What Are The Character Requirements For An Australia Tourist Visa For Indians
You must be of good character to visit Australia. It means you must pass the character test and remain a good character.
The character requirements are set out under section 501 of the Migration Act 1958. They help decide if you are of good character to visit Australia.
They may ask you to provide the following documents after you apply:
- A police certificate
- Complete Form 80 Personal particulars for character assessment
- Complete a character statutory declaration
- A military certificate
- A letter of good conduct from an employer
Tell The Department If You Are Getting Help For Australia Tourist Visa For Indians
If you’re getting help from someone, you need to tell the department that you’re receiving help. You’ll need the following:
- To nominate someone to assist a registered migration agent, legal practitioner, or exempt person.
- To nominate some to receive your correspondence.
- You can upload your written notification or form to ImmiAccount.
What Are The Australia Visa Requirements For Minors
There are additional documents for Indian citizens under 18. If you’re under 18, you must provide a copy of your birth certificate showing both parents’ names. If you can’t provide the birth certificate with your parents’ names, you can provide the following.
- Identification pages of a family book showing the names of both parents.
- Identification pages of identification documents issued by the document.
- Identification pages of a court-issued document that proves your Identity.
- Identification pages of a family census register.
If somebody other than your biological parents has legal guardianship (adoptive parents or court-ordered guardianship) over you. You must provide proof of their legal guardianship.
Prepare Your Documents For Australia Tourist Visa For Indians
If you have non-English documents, you must have them translated into English.
Translators outside Australia do not have to be credited. But they need to include the following details;
- Full names, addresses, telephone numbers, qualifications, and experience in the language they are translating.
- You must scan or photograph all your English and non-English documents in color.
- The documents and scans must be legible and clear. Moreover, if your document is more than one page, you must save it as one file.
This section will discuss how you can apply for your Australia visa online from India. Here are the steps you need to follow when you are applying.
Step 1. Before You Apply
Before you apply, you need to check the following travel documents:
- Check your passport. You need a valid passport or another travel document for this visa. If you plan to get a new passport, do this before you apply.
- Organize health examinations. You can complete your health examinations before applying or wait until they tell you to have them.
- Get help with your application. Only selected people can help you with the application. If you ask someone to give you immigration assistance they must be: a registered migration agent , a legal practitioner or an exempt person.
Step 2. Gather Your Documents
You need to include as much information as possible to support your application as you apply. It includes the English translations of your documents.
The Australian government can decide on your application without asking for further information from you. However, you need to follow these instructions to submit a complete visa application.
They’ll notify you and ask you to give comments within a specified time if you don’t meet them on your Identity. Or they believe fake supporting documents or false or misleading information has been provided, or you are affected by the non-grant period.
Step 3. Apply For Australia Visa Online
Applying for an Australia visa online is much easier than a paper visa application. However, as you start your online application, you must provide accurate information. To begin your visa application:
Login in or create an ImmiAccount.
You can access the ImmiAccount individual in two ways. First, you can create an account as an individual applicant or a family member acting on behalf of an applicant.
Attach your supporting documents. Your application form lets you know what documents you need to attach. Or whether to attach them before or after you submit the Australia tourist visa application.
Step 4. Attach The Required Documents For The Australia Tourist Visa Application
When applying for your Australian tourist visa, you will have to attach the required documents. So you must take the following steps:
- Select who you are attaching for (all applicants will show in the ‘attach document’)
- Select why you want to attach the document. For example, select the Residential, Evidence of) if it is residence proof.
- Select the document type from the drop-down list. You can attach a document not on the list you select ‘other documents.’
- Select ‘browse’ and the document file name; you can attach a group of documents of the same type. Then select ‘attach’ only once for a group of documents.
- Select ‘attach’ to upload. The documents you are attaching will show under the heading ‘Received’ on the same page. Lastly, a green tick will appear.
Don’t email your documents. The photos of your documents are accepted; if they are clear, ensure that the photos show all the document information. Lastly, you cannot attach the documents to a finalized application.
Step 5. After You Apply For An Australia Tourist Visa For Indians
After the submission of your Australia tourist visa from India, you can use ImmiAccount to do the following:
- Check your messages from the home affairs. Tell them if you have made a mistake on your application. Check the information you provided.
- Update your details, tell them if your situation changes, and check your application status. Or withdraw your application.
- Travel. As you applied outside Australia, you must still be outside Australia when they decide on your visa. So don’t make any travel arrangements to Australia until they grant you your visa.
- Biometric will let you know if you need to provide Biometrics.
Step 6. Australia Tourist Visa Outcome For Indians
The Australian home affairs will let you know their decision on your Australia tourist visa. Here are a few things they will tell you:
- The date your visa starts.
- Your visa grant number.
- Your visa conditions.
You need to keep a copy of the decision in Australia. If they refuse your visa, they’ll let you know in writing. They’ll let you know why they reject your Australia tourist visa from India and if you have the right to review it.
For your visa application, I highly recommend using Atlys as there is a much lower chance of your visa being rejected.
That Is Everything!
You finally have all the information about the Australian Visitors Visa for Indians. That’s fantastic! After this post, you apply for your visa and be on your way to Australia. Happy traveling!
All the information in this post has been gathered from trusted government sources.
- Australia home affairs