Australia Post Cash Passport Platinum Mastercard | finder.com.au
Mời các bạn xem danh sách tổng hợp Cash passport australia post hot nhất được tổng hợp bởi chúng tôi
What currencies can I load on the Australia Post Travel Platinum Mastercard?
If you make a purchase in a currency that isn’t supported on the card, the Mastercard rate (“FX Rate”) plus a margin of 5.95% of the transaction value will be applied.
Features of the Australia Post Travel Platinum Mastercard card
As well as the 10 supported international currencies and locked in exchange rates, here are some of the extra features you can expect from this travel card:
- Complimentary lounge passes. If your flight is delayed, you can wait for your next flight in comfort with two complimentary access passes to LoungeKey lounges or restaurants.
- Free global Wi-Fi. When you load your Cash Passport with a minimum AUD$100 or foreign currency equivalent, you will be eligible to register for a 3 month membership of free global Wi-Fi provided by Boingo Wi-Fi. After starting a new 3 month membership, you can be eligible for another 3 month membership after your active one expires if you make another eligible reload during this period.
- ATM withdrawals. You can use this card to withdraw cash at ATMs wherever Mastercard is accepted internationally. The following fees apply:
- Domestic: 2.95% of withdrawn amount
- International: $3.50 AUD (Or equivalent in foreign currency)
- Manage your account. You can easily manage your account on the go via ‘My Account’, which you can use to top up your account and view your transactions.
- 24/7 global customer service. If your card is lost or stolen, you can also make use of 24/7 customer support who can help you with a card replacement or emergency cash. Call 1800 098 231 from within Australia or +44 207 649 9404 internationally for assistance.
How to load and reload funds on your card
You can top up your card balance online, via bank transfer or in-store:
- Debit card. You can use your debit card to load money on your account and you should be able to access the funds immediately.
- Bank transfer. If you load your card via bank transfer, it will take up to one or two business days for the funds to appear in your account.
- BPAY. You can load funds via BPAY, but a 1% reload fee applies. It will take up to two business days for your funds to appear in your account if you load via BPAY.
- Australia Post. You can also load funds on your card in-store at an Australia Post office.
You can load a minimum of $100 on the card and a maximum of $100,000 p.a.
How to order an Australia Post Travel Platinum Mastercard card
You can order your Australia Post Travel Platinum Mastercard card online or in-store at Australia Post. You just need to provide your full name, contact number and email.
The Australia Post Cash Passport could be a good multi-currency travel card option if you want a prepaid card that locks in exchange rates. With a $30 cashback offer, complimentary Wi-Fi and airport lounge options, it also has plenty of platinum features that could come in handy on your next trip. As there are a bunch of prepaid travel cards available on the market, make sure to compare your options before choosing the right card for you.
Back to top